Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A new version

It's been quiet around here for a while, it's high time I posted something again.


JDMC Version 2.0
JDMC Version 2.0
Its been quiet because I've been beavering away at a new, slightly extended version of JDMC. I have a few more tweaks to make to it and then I'll be trying it out on some friends before posting a link to the new version here.

I can reveal that there are three new sections, one on the work of the Holy Spirit in guiding us into the six forgotten ways, one on APEST (apostles, prophets, evangelists, shepherds and teachers), and one on those other church leaders - bishops, elders and deacons. There are also some tweaks and improvements to the existing material.

I've made these supplementary additions to answer some of the questions that came up when I used JDMC with several small groups of people.

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics